Development, processing, packaging and distributing of high quality shelf-stable foods
Thermo Pac provides solutions to our customers by producing, packaging and assembling portion control, high quality, shelf-stable food products to major branded food companies, food service, and the United States Department of Defense. We package hot-fill, liquid and dry powder products in a wide range of cup and pouch formats and sizes.
A combination of expertise, innovation and state-of-the-art equipment provides flexibility to meet our customers’ requirements. Building a partnership goes well beyond a single business transaction. We take the time to listen and build long-term relationships. From ideation to commercialization, we are your solutions partner for continued growth.
Our Core Values – What We Do Matters
Thermo Pac provides innovative solutions to major branded food companies, food service providers, retailers and the United States Department of Defense. A combination of expertise, ingenuity and state-of-the-art equipment provides flexibility to meet our customers’ requirements.
Providing a safe work environment for our team members is our top priority. Using modern equipment and technology, training, and monitoring, we have created a workplace where every team member feels safe and secure.
Thermo Pac is honored to provide high quality, nutritious food to the US Military as a leading supplier of MREs and group rations. We also supply global humanitarian and disaster relief rations for government and non-governmental organizations, allowing us to be a part of recovery and rebuilding efforts throughout the world.
AmeriQual Group is committed to all of our customers, from initial contact to the store shelves. We strive to surpass customer expectations while providing personal, one-on-one support.
AmeriQual Group is committed to developing and manufacturing safe, high quality products. Our manufacturing facilities employ World-Class Quality and Food Safety Programs. Elements of our Food Safety and Quality Systems and Certification programs include:
- GFSI Certification (SQF Level 3)
- USDA – AMS
- USDA – FSIS
- USDA – Organic Certification (Oregon Tilth)
- Allergen Program
- Food Defense
- Foreign Material Prevention and Control
- Dedicated Quality Assurance and Quality Systems Staff
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- On-site Thermal Processing Authority
At Thermo Pac, diversity is an integral part of our identity. We embrace many different backgrounds and points of views and believe that diversity drives innovation. We pride ourselves in insuring that every member of our team feels included and valued.
AmeriQual Group proudly supports our communities. Our ongoing social initiatives include:
- Continuous support of the Wounded Warriors Foundation
- Buy Local gift card initiative – purchased and distributed over $100,000 of gift cards from local businesses to help COVID-19 relief efforts
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure sponsorships
- American Heart Association Go Red sponsorships
- Annual Holiday Giving Tree gift/donation drive
- Annual Back to School supply drive for local schools